Effortlessly & Rapidly setup OpenCV-Python on a computer running Windows OS.
Watch How to Install Python on Windows PC: https://youtu.be/0-DFebYNp2c
Watch How to Install Numpy & Scipy on Python: https://youtu.be/SrRh1V1Z748
1. Prerequisites: Download and install Numpy and Scipy (python packages)
2. Optionally, Install Matplotlib as well. Watch this to learn how to install matplotlib: https://youtu.be/teYDMT_vLHo
3. Download OpenCV package for Windows from its official website www.opencv.org
4. Extract the package to your root drive.
5. Copy the relevant cv2.pyd file from the package to the Python's directory.
6. Verify the install by importing opencv library using, "import cv2".
That's all, your OpenCV-Python installation is done. Enjoy!
You are welcome to visit my technical blog:
Please Comment below for any suggestion or queries.
I am looking for editors/curators to help with branches of the tree. Please send me an email if you are interested.