Sub Categories1. Debugging Your Code with Data Visualization
2. Elegant Solutions For Everyday Python Problems
3. Learning from bugs, mistakes, and other mishaps Learning from bugs, mistakes and other mishaps.
4. Leveling up your storytelling and visualization skills
5. One weird trick to becoming a better software developer
6. Python Epiphanies
7. The Journey Over the Intermediate Gap
8. Writing good error messages
9. How to Write Deployment-friendly Applications
10. Bad Accessibility Happens – That Doesn’t Have to Be The End Avoidance is not the answer—bad accessibility will still be there, losing you users and creating bad will. We’ll go through examples of what not to do and how to fix problems. We’ll also talk about compromises that can be made to appease stakeholders and others.
11. Make Your Code Really Boring
12. The Knowledge In The Code
13. Taking down production with simple database migrations