Sub Categories1. Lazy JSON Parsing
2. A Day in the Life of Rob Pike
3. Making The IoT Go
4. Whats New in VS Code for Go She reviews the most recent changes to Visual Studio Go. The problem is that updates happen automatically, so if you do not read the changelog, you will not know what new features are available.
5. The nuclear option, go test -run=InQemu This is about writing tests for programs with lots of side effects. To test disk resizing, he starts a VM, resizes the disks, and in 15 seconds confirms that all is working correctly. A very advanced, Linux, GoLang,and Testing application.
6. Build Your Project with Mage
7. Athens The Module Proxy for Go
8. Web Session Management in Go Jeff is a tool for managing sessions. Most of this talk is an introduction to sessions.
9. Roaming Geofences with Tile38 Tile 38 offers both static and roaming geofences. A static geofence is a circle. A roaming geofence is a circle that moves. When tracked entities enter or leave a GeoFence, a notification is delivered.
10. Geohash in Golang Assembly
11. Linux Netlink and Go in 7 Minutes or Less
12. Container Network Interface and Go
13. Keeping Important Go Packages Alive
14. Linux Delay Accounting
15. Talking to the Docker Socket
16. router7 A Pure Go Home Router He has a great ISP with a geek friendly router, but a software upgrade broke something, so he wrote his own router.
17. Immutable Persistent Data Structures in Go
18. Go FaaS A Story
19. Decentralizing CI CD Pipelines Using Go
20. Code Search Tailored for Gophers
21. Migrating The Go Community
22. Managing Linux Network Namespaces Before & After 1.10
23. Audio Synthesis with Shaden
24. Quick Intro to the Workload Char Using Tracing
25. Helping NET MSMQ Apps to Migrate to Go and Kubernetes
26. Code it Like its 1995
27. From REST to gRPC
28. Expressive gRPC Client
29. Extending the Kubernetes API with a Custom Go Operator