Forest Wiki Training
Class Notes for the Forest Wiki class
This is the outline of the Forest Wiki class. Mostly it is done against a server, so there are no slides.
- Competing Products
- Show the vision with PythonLinks.nfo
- Show the details with Demo.ForestWiki.com
- Edit existng pages with the WYSIWYG ckEditor and the more technical ace editor.
- Add some pages.
- Show how to add Google Maps. Since most of the time is spent gettng a Google API Key, we do not do this, we just show how it could be done.
- Show the look and feel content types
- Chameleon Page Template
- And others in the menu bar.
- Show the main page layout. A series of exercises to edit the main page.
- Conclusion. Recommend Sloppy.io for hosting. Show them how to fire up a container on sloppy..io