Sub Categories1. Achieving C-like performance in Python without Cython or other libraries? I'm covering another Python optimization question this time: What is the easiest way to achieve C-like performance in Python without in-depth knowledge of Cython or other libraries?
2. Cython for Data, Scientists This tutorial is geared towards data scientists and Python users looking to take their Python performance to the next level.
3. Cython This video lecture is part of course on Higher level programming.
4. Optimization with Cython: Ising Models (Part 2) This two part creencast shows how Cython can be used to optimize scientific Python code.
5. Optimization with Cython: Ising Models (Part 1) This two part screencast shows how Cython can be used to optimize scientific Python code.
6. Cython as a Game Changer for Efficiency How instagram reduced cpu time by 30% by rewriting a few critical path modules.
7. Scientific computing using Cython Best of both worlds! You get the best of both worlds while working with Cython: Python like syntax with blazing fast C speed.
8. CFFI, Ctypes, Cython The Good, The Bad and The Ugly He demonstrate use of ctypes, cffi, and cython to wrap c code, including a performance benchmark